Stevedoring Committee – General Cargo
- Look after interests of members who are working as ships owners, ship charterers ,and to co-ordinate between those members.
- Study and Analyze regulations related to the activities of ship owners and ship charterers in both Alexandria and Dekhila Ports and suggest the regulations which facilitate their operations.
- Resolve disputes between members working in Alexandria and Dekhila ports as ship owners and relative parties and authorities. And explore suitable solutions for these disputes.
- Study the present situation of the Egyptian National Fleet and suggest the suitable means of supporting this fleet and enhance it’s capability.
- Study all issues related to the process of ship owning and any issues raised by members in this regard and report same to the board.